To contribute creatively in a production and post production environment that promotes growth and innovation through visual platforms.
Languages: Fluent in English and Spanish with conversational Portuguese.
Production Skills: Screenwriting, Directing, Editing, Assistant Editing, Photography, and Producing.
Applications: Adobe Premiere (own), FCP 7, Da Vinci Resolve, Microsoft Office, Gorilla Pro, Final Draft, Movie Magic, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Creative Suite, DVD Studio Pro, Red Suites, WordPress, and Social Media Platforms.
Freelance Editorial Credits
- 3/17-5/17 – Editor. Lady Gaga – Coachella Background Films – Madison+Vine (28 Films)
- 2/17-3/17 – Editor. OPI SHINE – Gel 360 – Blacksmith Productions (1:00/:30/:15)
- 2/22/17 – Editor. McDonalds – Toast the World – Bubba’s Chop Shop (30/15 Second Spots)
- 12/16-02/17 – Editor. Apl.d.Ap Philippines Travel Web Series – Bubba’s Chop Shop (6 – Episodes)
- 02/17 – Editor. Pitch Sizzle for Verizon Roc Nation campaign – Bubba’s Chop Shop (60/30 Second Sizzle)
- 01/17 – Editor. Intel Internal Presentation Video – Bubba’s Chop Shop (4 minute Intro Film)
- 12/16 – Editor. Just For Men – Where to Start – SAV Studios (60/30 Second Spot)
- 11/16 – Editor. NIKE – CCG Creating Ideas – Dirty Robber/Coyote Post (2 Minute Branded Film)
- 10/16 – Editor. Anti Tobacco Campaign – Joe Smokes – MITÚ NETWORK (90/60/30 Brand Content)
- 10/16 – Editor. DJ Pebbles – How To Not Love you — Dirty Robber/Coyote Post (Music Video)
- 03/16-10/16 – NIKE – Unlimited – Road to Rio Olympics Campaign — Dirty Robber/Coyote Post (60/30/15 Branded Content)
- 3/16 – Neutrogena – See What Happens Campaign ft. Olivia Holt/Sandra Echeverria — Dirty Robber/ Coyote Post (30/15 Spots)
MADISON+VINE –Freelance Assistant Editor 10/16- PRESENT
- ASSISTANT EDITOR. Worked as an assistant editor Staples for Students ft. Lady Gaga
- ASSISTANT EDITOR. Worked as an assistant editor Taco Bell – Taco Tales
- ASSISTANT EDITOR. Worked as an assistant editor Panda Express – O2U
- ASSISTANT EDITOR. Worked as an assistant editor AOL – Be In Branded
- ASSISTANT EDITOR. Worked as an assistant editor Tiffany’s BTS Film ft. Lady Gaga.
- ASSISTANT EDITOR. Worked as an assistant editor Panda Express.
- ASSISTANT EDITOR. Worked as an assistant editor Just For Men.
Coyote Post | Dirty Robber – Freelance Editor | Assistant Editor 02/16- 11/16
- EDITOR. Edited the music video for recording artist DJ Pebbles single How To Not Love You.
- EDITOR. Edited social media content for the Nike Unlimited Campaign.
- EDITOR. Edited the Neutrogena See What Happens campaign featuring Olivia Holt and Sandra Echeverria.
- ASSISTANT EDITOR. Worked as an assistant editor and online editor for Nike: Unlimited Pursuit commercial.
- ASSISTANT EDITOR. Worked as an assistant editor and online editor for NIKE UNLIMITED 2016 Campaign featuring Simone Biles, Mo Farah, Allyson Felix, Serena Williams, Rory Mcllroy, Genzebe Dibaba, Ashton Eaton, Alex Morgan, Gabby Douglas, and Shelly Ann Frazier Price. Prepped the project for editorial including logging, syncing, compiling stringouts, and delivered final exports for client.
- ASSISTANT EDITOR. Worked as an assistant editor on the edition for the music video: Banks – F*ck With Myself
- -ASSISTANT EDITOR. Worked as an assistant editor on the edition for the music video: Bea Miller – Yes Girl
- ASSISTANT EDITOR. Worked on the online delivery for the music video “Perfect” by Bibi Bourelly ft. Earl St. Clair
- ASSISTANT EDITOR. Worked as an assistant editor on the edition for the Pitbull with Enrique Iglesias – Messin’ Around.
- ASSISTANT EDITOR. Worked on the online delivery for the Music Video “Drum Machine” by Big Grams featuring Skrillex directed by Bryan Barber.
- ASSISTANT EDITOR. Worked as an online editor in the delivery of the HP Spectre Limited Edition commercial.
- ASSISTANT EDITOR. Worked as an online editor in the delivery of the Nike Lunar Epic Unboxing campaign featuring Victor Cruz, Mo Farah, Gensebe Dibababa, Rory Mcllroy, Joan Benoit, and Ellie Goulding.
- ASSISTANT EDITOR. Worked as an assistant editor for ESPN’s David Ortis: The Last Walk Off – Chapter 1 & 2. Prepped the project for editorial including logging, syncing, and compiling string outs. Translated from Spanish to English.
- ASSISTANT EDITOR. Worked on the online delivery for The Best Game of Fetch Ever with Quarterback Drew Brees for Merrick Pet Care.
- ASSISTANT EDITOR. Worked as an assistant editor for Bing Predicts – Official Bracketologist of the NCAA featuring Jay Williams. Prepped the project for editorial including logging, syncing and stringing out selects.
Time Warner Cable Deportes – Producer | Editor 08/14-02/16
- ACQUIRED PROGRAMMING. In charge of preparing acquired programming for Time Warner Cable Deportes Broadcast Programming. The editorial work included segmenting, quality control, audio/visual editing of content, and delivery to Master Control along with Time Sheets and reports. Shows included Aerial TV, TVC Deportes Total, TVC Deportes al Dia, and Confederacion de Lucha Libre. The position required maintaining a fluid work flow and organization of media files to ensure prompt turnaround times and delivery of content for broadcast.
- STUDIO PROGRAMMING. In charge of editing and preparing content for Time Warner Cable Deportes. Studio programming included Tu Show Deportivo, Lakers En Vivo, Somos Lakers, Galaxy En Vivo, and Vamos Galaxy. Editorial work included editing packages, highlight reels, promos, and show openers/closers.
- Developed promotional packages based on concepts provided by producers. Worked with producers to deliver content needed for the daily broadcast of studio shows. Collaborate with various producers and executive producers on highlight packages, SOT’s , specials, and original programming.
- Produced and Edited specialty packages and highlight reels for daily studio. Edit Cold Open packages for Laker/LA Galaxy pregame shows that emphasis tone, and previews rival. Edit Roll Out packages for the closing of the post game shows for the Lakers and LA Galaxy. Create Social Media packages for daily shows working directly with producers and on air talent. Translate and create subtitle for SOT packages and work with Voice Over talent to DUB interviews to Spanish. Work with DALET to bring in EDL’s to Final Cut Pro and Adobe Premiere that producers prepare for in studio programming.
- CRAFT EDITOR. Worked in a fast paced environment that included quick turnarounds for packages and deliverables for the daily shows including Laker and LA Galaxy games and programming. Communicate thoroughly with producers and have a clear understanding of the needs of the packages requested. Responsible for choosing footage, music, and creating graphic elements that suit the deliverables. Keep up to date with news, transactions, and developments within the NBA and the MLS.
Tower Epic Films – Creative Director Freelance
- Developed and Wrote in house projects to be produce by the company. Wrote coverage and evaluated content submitted to the company for production. Gathered resources, talent, vendors, and investors to produce projects.
- Produced productions for clients, artists, and in house projects. Secured crews, equipment, locations, and talent or productions.
- Directed and Edited various short form content including short films, music videos, commercials, promos, sizzles, and branding campaigns. Worked closely with clients to ensure their vision was brought to life accurately and professionally.
- Built and created a studio, raising finances to fund the project and managed the funds to operate the studio on a daily bases. Operated a digital production studio where I managed artist, crews, and scheduling for the facility. Sold production packages to local businesses, artist, clients, and agencies.
NARRATIVE DIRECTING CREDITS
“Actress No 3” – Writer, Director, DP, Editor. Los Angeles, California
“Sol’s Soul” – Writer, Director, DP, Editor. Los Angeles, California
“Thee Actor” – Director, DP, Editor. Sarasota, Florida
“Saint Matador” – Writer, Director, DP, Editor. Miami, Florida
“The Naked Truth” – Writer, Director, Editor. Miami, Florida
“Meltdown Ballet”- Writer, Director, DP, Editor. Bronx, New York
MUSIC VIDEO DIRECTING
“Override” – Nell Ryder
“If You Don’t Know” – Nell Ryder
“Slave” Cover – Nell Ryder
“Paper Dolls” – Nell Ryder
“Twisting the Knife” – Nell Ryder
“Wild Cat” – Nell Ryder
“When You’ve Got Nothing” – Nell Ryder
“Tragic Love” – Nell Ryder
“The Glow” – Nell Ryder
“Deep Down” – Nell Ryder
“Reason to Try” – Nell Ryder
“The Master” – Nell Ryder
“Deep Down” – Nell Ryder
“Bad Boy” – Nell Ryder
“Guererros de Paz” – David D’Omni
“Ella se esconde” – David D’Omni
“You and Me” – David D’Omni
“Take Me Back” – Pamela Stone
“Never Turning Back” – DJ Paul Mendez & Dale Ellis
“Hustler Classification” – Jayy-V
“Money So Dirty” – Jayy-V
BROADCAST SPORTS EDITORIAL
LUCHA LIBRE MEXICANA 32 Episodes
TVC DEPORTES AL DIA 30 Episodes
TVC DEPORTES TOTAL 50 Episodes
AERIAL TV 17 Episodes
JORGE KOECHLIN PRESENTA AUTOMUNDO 15 Episodes
TU SHOW DEPORTIVO 159 Episodes
LAKERS EN VIVO 82 Episodes
SOMOS LAKERS 82 Episodes
GALAXY EN VIVO 19 Episodes
VAMOS GALAXY 19 Episodes